It is a common experience that we do not clearly understand what is causing the symptoms such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and fatigue. So it often takes time to navigate different aspects of your life to discover the roots of the issues. If you are unsure what it is that you are experiencing and what you need to get better, rest assured. I will help you figure it out.
I work with adults individually and family members may be invited to sessions at times when it is deemed favorable to clients' progress.
My specialties include:
Some of the concerns I can help you with:
- Chronic/Acute depression
- Constant/frequent anxiety
- PTSD / Complex PTSD
- Harsh self-criticism
- Difficulty calming down when upset
- Unhealthy relationship patterns
- Negative self-image / Low self-esteem
- Work-life balance
- Life transitions
- Unhealthy eating patterns
- Addicted behaviors
- Stress-related physical issues, i.e., sleep difficulties, digestive issues.
Some of the services I provide:
- Trauma therapy for childhood physical, sexual, psychological, and emotional abuse/neglect
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Bilingual services in English and Korean
- Recovery from abusive relationship/domestic violence
- Integrative approach to address long-term effect of stress on body and mind
- Culturally sensitive services for adult children of immigrants for identity confusion and cultural trauma.
- Support for difficult life transitions
Information to get started:
- One therapy hour is about 55 minutes.
- A brief initial consultation is offered free of charge
- I ask you to attend weekly, especially in the beginning phase of therapy. This is important for you to benefit the most out of your investment. When circumstances arise we can discuss alternative plans.
- Your investment in growth and healing: $120.00 for one therapy session.
- I reserve a few reduced fee spots for those who cannot afford my fee and do not have and cannot afford health insurance. If you are in need of financial aid, please let me know when you contact me.
- Payment Methods: Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.
- Fee is due at each time of service. Details will be discussed at initial consultation.
- Insurance: I accept Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance. Please let me know at our first contact if you have this insurance. It is your responsibility to inquire whether I am in your network.
- I am an out-of-network provider with other insurances. If you would like to apply for out-of-network reimbursement with your insurance plan I would be happy to provide a document. Please check with your insurance provider for your plan details.